I bought myself Slim Fast protein shake and I'm going to be buying the protein bars as well. I'm going to be following the 3 2 1 Slim Fast Plan. It consists of 3 snacks, 2 Slim Fast shakes or meal bars and 1balanced meal. There is a full meal plan as well. I'm also applying at two jobs tomorrow so hopefully that will help me lose weight. I'll buy myself a gym membership when I get a new job and have money. Nothing to exciting is happening but thats what I thought I would tell you. I had a shake today and it was pretty good, I bought the powder but I might try the premade shakes. They're on sale at Walmart at the moment.
I might have to go see my doctor because my wrists and my ankles hurt to the point that I feel like crying. They aren't too bad today but yesterday my left wrist hurt so bad and was inflamed. My left ankle has been bugging me as well; I did fall a few weeks ago but I might go get it checked. I'm a little paranoid but I have a really crappy immune system and bad luck with my body. I had part of my toe nail on my left big toe removed in November and now I have to go and get it done again because it's ingrown and hurts really bad. The nail hasn't even fully healed yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment